Saturday, August 29, 2009

An exciting announcement....

I have been picked to be on the scrapbooking Design Team at Faithfully Yours! I haven't ever done anything like this before, so I'm a little nervous. But, I am so excited to be given this opportunity to share my scrapbooking pages about my faith. I was thinking about faith-booking last night and the easiest way that I can describe it, what faith-booking means to me, is that it is like saying a prayer to God using the grace of creativity that He has given me. Sometimes my mind is in so much of a jumble I can't even think straight to sit and pray, but then I can start working on a faith-booking page and pour my prayers creatively onto a scrapbook page.

I am really looking forward to this experience and especially to work on more scrapbooking pages that focus on my faith journey.

You can see some of my faith-booking pages here....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT!! I am looking forward to working with you and getting to know you!! Blessings and Hugs!!

ellie said...

Awesome!!!! Congratulations, Di! :D