Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sneak peek of a new project!

Lots of new things are happening at Faithfully Yours and I'm excited to be a part of it! For 2010, they are having a blessing challenge. Each month, they will be posting a new blessing and everyone is encouraged to create a layout about that blessing. At the end of the year, we all will have an amazing book all about our blessings!

Here is the cover to my "A Year of Blessings" book. I decided to do this project digitally, because I have a feeling that I will have a lot more journaling on these pages than photos. And, when I write, I write A LOT! lol So, this way I will be able to write like crazy and have plenty of room.

January's theme is "The Blessing of Time". Here's a sneaky, peeky of the layout that I created for this months theme. I will share the whole layout with you as soon as the newest e-zine from Faithfully Yours is released. It will be full of great layouts by other members of the Design Team at Faithfully Yours. Be sure to visit this post here at the Faithfully Yours Blog about the "A Year of Blessings 2010" Challenge. Click here to see the blog post about this months theme: TIME.

I am really looking forward to doing this challenge this year......I hope that you decide to join us, too! We all have so much to be thankful for and have received so many blessings!


1 comment:

Sandy said...

what a beyond fabulous idea...I love it...also love the sneaky peak...can't wait...I think this would be a wonderful thing to do...like a gratitude list remembering all the good things HE does for us...wonderful!