I think that the best way for me to share what I am most of what I'm thankful for today is all in this this photo:
GG and I spent the morning in my scrap room. This is the first time that I let her up at the counter and she was in complete heaven! Who wouldn't love tons of little drawers to open that each had fun, little things inside to play with? lol I was able to make a card while she played with all of my scrapping goodies.
So, here are the 5 things that I am grateful for today:
1. My little Gracie. She is the light of my life!
2. The grace of creativity and the opportunity to share it with my loved ones.
3. My scrap room and being able to have my own spot to create.
4. The amazing morning we had today. It was foggy and cool and a perfect Autumn morning!
5. Wednesday night Mommy & Me dance class with Gracie.
Shabby Chic Cone of Flowers
2 days ago