Saturday, September 19, 2009

grow - digi layout


It has been a pretty crazy week and I am finally sitting down and getting some much-needed creative therapy done today! I wanted to do some traditional scrapping, but wasn't able to make it into my scrap room. But, I was able to work on a digi layout while watching some college football.

I wanted to do a faith-booking page and I really love this photo of an acorn from our back yard. So, I went to BibleGateway.com and started searching for a Bible verse that would work with this photo. I searched using the keywords "seed" and "plant" and then had success finding the perfect verse when I searched on the keyword "grow". That was all that I needed to get this layout going in my head. I love how, for me, working on faith-book pages like saying a creative prayer. God gave me the give of creativity and I can't think of a better way to give thanks to God for that gift than to create artwork that honors Him!

Everything that I used to create this layout is from the Weeds & Wildflowers Designs kit called "Kicking Up the Leaves".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet~ love the photography too. So inspirational! Glad you found us over at Practical Scrappers!