Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!


Wishing everyone a very blessed Christmas! We had a great morning opening up presents. It was so much fun to watch Gracie. She got the biggest kick out of seeing her comfy little couch sitting in the living room when she walked in this morning. I think she's figuring out this Santa thing pretty fast! After our visit to him last night, she now says, "SANTA!" and claps her hands real big. I think the big kids had a good time, too, and are very happy with their new goodies. Mass today was so nice and we had a soloist with the most wonderful voice. It really brought the feeling of Christmas home. After Mass we took Gracie up to see the Nativity Scene and of course I had to get a photo of her.......with my NEW CAMERA!!!! Yep. I'm so excited!!! Now I have a nice, small camera to keep with me at all times. My poor kids.......they can't do anything without me with a camera in their face. So here's Gracie sitting by the Nativity Scene in her pretty Christmas outfit along with her new slippers that she would not take off! Too silly!

God Bless and Merry Christmas!!!!
di

No comments: