Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa



















Yet another layout for today! I'm really on a roll here and obviously loving my December kit from The Scraproom! This is my 3rd layout using goodies from my December kit!

So obviously Joe and I are in the photo with Gracie. I must say that we have never had to do that before with the other 3! She did okay being by Santa, as long as Joe was holding her and she had a white-knuckle hold onto Joe. But as soon as he tried to give her to Santa, she wouldn't have anything to do with him. So Joe and I decided that we'd just take our picture with Santa, too! I hate to admit it, but it was kind of fun! lol I haven't had my picture taken with Santa since I was very little. Kind of felt like a little kid again.....oh, the magic of Christmas!

God Bless,
di

No comments: