Wednesday, January 14, 2009

52 Blessings- week 1


I'm running late with starting this, so I will be doing a little catch up! There is a wonderful challenge at Faith Sisters called "52 Blessings" where you post a blessing on your blog, scrapbook that blessing and share what you've done. When I was in M.O.M.S. (Ministry of Mothers Sharing) we always started out each weekly meeting by sharing our "Grace-filled Moments" and it was a wonderful way to help me recognize and acknowledge those little bits of grace that are so easy to let slip by unnoticed. So, I was really excited to see this challenge!

I have been thinking all day about what grace I have been given that was special to me and it wasn't hard for me to think of this: FORGIVENESS. I am so thankful to the Lord for his forgiveness. I sure do need it and often! I have the best of intentions, but just can't ever seem to stick with them. I want to pray daily, read the Bible daily, go to church every Sunday..........I want do, but I never make the time. If it wasn't for God's forgiveness, I don't know what I would do because I find myself asking for it every day! Thank you Lord for taking me for who I am and forgiving me each day when I don't please you the way I should.

1 comment:

Annie said...

glad to see you join the challenge! You're never too late to start counting blessings. :D