Thursday, January 22, 2009

52 Blessings - week 3


I'm having a hard time keeping up with this one! lol A lot has been going on this week and I wish that I could say that it was good, but it's quite the opposite of that. But, it has shown me a huge blessing in my life and quite a blessing for me this week. My blessing this week is my best friend, ELLEN. We went out to lunch this week and it was so wonderful to spend some time with her and have some much needed belly laughs. Ellen and I have been through a lot together. Lots of tears of joy and tears of sadness. She was the first person who I told I found out I was pregnant with Gracie. She's the one person who I can tell anything to and not feel afraid for what she's going to think or say and know that she will understand what I'm going through or feeling. She is definitely my BFF! We can be so silly! We text each other like we're two teenage girls........especially when we're each watching the same TV show. We both have a knack for music and movie trivia. I truly feel like God brought us together when he did. He knew we each needed someone who we could talk to and trust. I thank the Lord every day for my best friend, Ellen. I don't know what I'd do without her.

God Bless,
di

No comments: