Sunday, March 29, 2009

His Holy Name - book cover

I have had this project on my mind since December when I first found out about this weekly project at Faith Sisters. You can learn more about this wonderful, year-long project here. It's taken me this long for it to finally come out of my mind and become the front of my book. I know it sounds silly, but things like that can kind of stew in my brain for awhile and when it's finally time for it to be made, it just happens. That's what happened today and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! There are many times when my husband will come in my scrap area and I'm busy working away late at night and I have to tell him, "I have to get this out of my head or I'm not going to be able to sleep!" lol Usually good things happen then, when I'm not forcing things and let them finally just happen. Now I get to start working on the pages that will go inside. I can't wait! I'm planning on adding lots of ribbon for the "binding" of the book, so that will have to wait until the end of the year when all is finished with this album all about words that describe the greatness of God.

God Bless,
di

No comments: