Sunday, March 29, 2009

His Holy Name - Holy page

Here's the first page for my book! I'm so happy with how it turned out! I pulled out some old tools/supplies for this one, which is always nice. The small dragon fly stamp is from and old Stampin' Up set. The body is colored in w/ chalk and the wings w/ Caspian Sea Radiant Pearls. Then I stamped the dragonfly again on vellum w/ Versamark and some heat & stick power, and covered it w/ Diamond Dust so that the wings looked shimmery and transparent. I painted the back of the wings w/ the Caspian Sea Radiant Pearls. I also painted the letters for HOLY with Oyster Shell and Caspian Sea Radient Pearls, so they are shimmery and pretty as well. I had the evening sun coming in on my dinner table so I was able to get some good pics w/ the wings sparkly. Now to work on the next word: SOVEREIGN



God Bless!
di

No comments: